Technical service engineer
A position has become available for an experienced engineer with the following credentials:
Ideally, the successful applicant will be fully trained on the Ricoh portfolio of MFP’s. Have proven experience working in a managed service environment. Can demonstrate great conflict resolution & influencing skills for both technical and sales-based problems. Be able to demonstrate a solid background in Networking, Installing and modern desktop management.
Other key skills and knowledge will also include:
- A good knowledge of SMTP Servers including Office 365 for Internal and External sites, remote software, Command Prompt, Firmware, Remote operation panels, SMB scanning and Ricoh parts.
- Maintain stock levels, expenditure and annual stock take for parts.
- A good Knowledge of PaperCut, Equitrac, Autostore or eCopy is preferable but not essential.
- Keep up to date with Microsoft updates and how they affect Printing and Scanning on MFPs.
- Have a full driving license.
If you are ready for a change of career and enjoy working within a small dynamic team get in touch today by sending your email to email@example.com
Sales and Marketing
An opportunity has arisen in our sales and marketing department for an ambitious and target driven individual who is keen to embark on a successful sales career.
This appointment would suit a well educated young and ambitious individual on the ascendancy and who enjoys working in a progressive role with a small but close knit team.
Depending on the quality of the candidate the salary will range between £20k – £24k in the first year with an OTE of £30K with commission/bonuses.
Ultimately we are looking for a natural hard worker who is self-motivated and target driven that can meet the criteria as set out below:
- Assist the sales team to produce quotes for prospects
- Use the all-in-one marketing tool (Mailchimp) to produce e-mail campaigns to prospects
- Assist the team in producing new business appointments
- Prospecting using a variety of methods including but not limited to foot canvassing, phoning and e-mailing potential customers
- Organised and thorough, you’ll have the natural ability to effectively and efficiently plan your daily activity
- Confidence in speaking to and building relationships with potential clients
- Skills in information gathering & open questioning highly desirable
- A hard-worker who is self-motivated and driven to meet monthly target
- Technologically minded (although training will be given)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook (including diary management), Word and Excel. Ability to use Mailchimp and or web-design capabilities are desirable but not essential.
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org