Ricoh awards Allied Office Machines its highest service award
Allied Office Machines has joined an elite band of companies to be granted Gold Partner status by global business technology giant Ricoh.
Customer service has always been integral to Allied’s business model, and this unswerving commitment to quality has now been recognised by the electronics industry leader.
In making Allied a Gold Customer Service Certified Partner, Ricoh has bestowed on the company its highest possible service award.
To achieve the coveted accolade, Allied has been able to demonstrate its ongoing commitment to a number of key practices including:
* Achievement of industry best practice
* Highly skilled staff who are trained continually on the latest products
* Use of only genuine Ricoh parts and consumables
* Regular customer surveys and continual development through feedback
* Minimum call procedure to ensure all equipment is checked and serviced as necessary
* Fully documented call escalation process to ensure fast, comprehensive resolution of faults and problems
Allied Office Machines MD Steve Drayson said: “When I started Allied 20 years ago it was because I felt a lot of companies in our industry generally delivered a poor level of service.
“I was determined to change that, and delivering a consistently high level of service together with good communications through staff and customers alike has been central to our business ever since.
“I am delighted that Ricoh has recognised this commitment with this award.”
Eddie Hall, Dealer Sales Manager for Ricoh, said: “Clients are constantly demanding more from their suppliers.
“Ricoh Gold Partner status is awarded only to those dealerships that achieve the most exacting and advanced levels of customer service across the full span of products.
“All of our Gold Partners are subjected to a rigorous audit and vetting process to ensure that their customer service and technical knowhow is at the highest possible level.”