Kofax Power PDF
PDF productivity with no compromises.
PDF is the standard format for business document collaboration. Yet most business professionals lack adequate tools to enable true productivity and collaboration. For many users and organizations, this means they have been forced to compromise when it comes to PDF software.
Sometimes the compromise is less capable software that just doesn’t get the job done. For example, you may have to settle for slow, inaccurate PDF to Microsoft® Word conversions that force you to waste time correcting words and fixing irritating layout issues. Or perhaps you’re spending valuable time manually bookmarking, stamping or watermarking documents.
With Power PDF, you get all the functionality you need, for every user that needs it.
- Create and compile PDF files with the latest PDF 2.0 and PDF/A-4 standards, including multiple files into a single PDF.
- Easily convert PDF files to other formats, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, images, and more.
- Convert JPG files to PDF or convert PDF to JPG.
- Edit and enhance PDF documents to change text, pictures, add annotations, apply stamps, and more.
- Use digital and stamp-based signatures for PDF documents.
- DocuSign® eSignature workflows Eliminate the unnecessary cost and risk associated with printing, signing and mailing important documents.
- Connectivity to cloud services and document management systems Collaborate like never before using connectivity to popular cloud services and document management systems like Evernote, SharePoint, iManage and DocuShare.