eCopy PDF Pro
eCopy® PDF Pro Office 6, the latest version of Nuance’s flagship enterprise-ready desktop PDF solution, is the smart replacement for Adobe® Acrobat®. It enables business users to create, view, edit, convert, and collaborate with 100% industry-standard PDF files to deliver maximum value without compromising functionality or ease of use. Plus, eCopy PDF Pro Office is the only PDF desktop solution that’s integrated with eCopy ShareScan® to deliver the most streamlined experience when scanning from a networked MFP to your desktop.
eCopy PDF Pro Office 6 supports effortless creation of 100% industry-standard PDF files and the most accurate conversion of PDF files to Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and Corel® WordPerfect® documents. It also provides unique features such as word processor-like editing, cloud connectivity, PDF security, and Dragon® Notes speech recognition to dramatically increase business productivity at a surprisingly affordable price.
Why not give eCopy Pro a try with our Free Trial.
Scan directly to your desktop
Simplify the scanning process via integration with eCopy ShareScan or pre-set scanning preferences, including the ability to monitor multiple folders to notify users when new documents are available.
Collect information from forms
Use FormTyper™ to automatically convert non-fillable forms into fillable PDF forms that you can complete, save and email. Export information from one or a batch of filled-in forms and sort, search and analyze the data using database and spreadsheet file types.
Perform intelligent searches
Leverage an intelligent Looks Like Search™ feature and advanced information identification options to find what you need when you need it.
Easily manage network installations
Leverage robust network deployment tools to customize your installation. Conveniently service all enterprise users with network push install and software access options through supported virtualized software environments including Citrix® and Windows Terminal Services. Or provide users with access to the software via Microsoft Application Virtualization without local desktop installation.
Ensure document security
Control PDF document viewing, printing and modifications by adding passwords with encryption and permission controls. Automatically inspect for and fully redact sensitive data or flatten all PDF document contents for secure document sharing. Authenticate document owners using self-signing, Microsoft Crypto, or third-party signatures.
Integration with FileOpen® Digital Rights Management software ensures that eCopy PDF Pro Office can open their protected documents and respect their security settings.
Meet accessibility standards
Automatically tag PDF files and easily verify document compliance with Section 508 and other accessibility standards.
• A computer with an Intel® Pentium® 4, higher or equivalent processor
• Supported operating systems:
- Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit Edition with Service Pack 1
- Windows 8 32-bit or 64-bit Edition - Windows Vista 32-bit or 64-bit Edition with Service Pack 2
- Windows XP 32-bit Edition with Service Pack 3
- Windows 2008 Server (Citrix, Active Directory)
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or above
• 512 MB of memory (RAM), 1 GB recommended
• 700 MB of free hard disk space for application files; additional space needed for temporary installer files
• Web access needed for product registration, activation, Dragon Notes and obtaining live updates for the program
• Microsoft.NET Framework 4.0 installed
• DVD-ROM drive (required for installation)
• Noise-cancelling headset microphone for Dragon Notes (not included)
Note: Performance and speed will be enhanced if your computer’s processor, memory and available disk space exceed minimum requirements.